Five years ago today Mitch and I were married in Santa Barbara, California. We were blessed that 75 of our friends and family were able to come and celebrate with us. We did not get the wedding we spent months planning due to rain. But, instead we got the wedding of our dreams. So many fun memories were made that weekend. The welcome Happy Hour on the beach at Shoreline, the rehearsal on top of (kind of) the Canary hotel, and the wedding and reception in Firestone's Barrel Room.
It has been a roller coaster of a ride the past five years. We have had 4 moves, 8 job changes between us, one beautiful baby girl and another baby on the way. I wouldn't change a thing and there is no one else I would want to be on this ride with. Thank you for marrying me Mitch!

So sweet! It was such a fun and beautiful wedding. I hope you had a fun day celebrating. xo.
ReplyDelete