I am 26 weeks and feeling it! Blythe on the other hand has had more energy than usual. It is already in the 90s here, so we try to get all our outside activities over before noon and take long afternoon naps in the good old AC. Baby Walker is moving, flipping, and I swear shaking. He/She is getting big and my appetite is as well! I want everything and everything I eat is consumed in large amounts and very passionately. I talk to Blythe a lot about the baby, but I don't think she gets it. The other day she told me that there is "a baby in Mommy's BIG belly" and she told me that she wanted to sit on Santa's lap and she sat on my lap! She might not be aware that there is a baby in there, but she knows Mama is getting BIG!!

No comments:
Post a Comment