Wednesday, July 17, 2013

4D Ultrasound

A few weeks ago, we took Blythe to our 4D ultrasound to show her her little baby brother or sister. I envisioned this wonderful moment where Blythe saw the baby and got really excited and she would finally understand what was in Mommy's big belly...NOT at all what happened.  Blythe did see the baby, I think, and then immediately wanted to see the baby in her belly. It then became a constant battle of keeping Blythe off the table and grabbing the ultrasound wand to sneak a peek at the baby in her belly. Luckily they gave us a C.D. and DVD of the ultrasound because Mitch and I saw nothing.

Here is our little sweetie..
Smiling:)

At the end of the ultrasound, Blythe was given her own pictures of the baby. The next few days when Blythe would look at the pictures she would say " Awe, how cute! It's baby Kirby!". She still has no idea what is in my belly.

1 comment:

  1. Ultrasound is an oscillating sound pressure wave with a frequency greater than the upper limit of the human hearing range. sonography technician salary

    ReplyDelete